1) The highest level of structural organization in humans : 1221234.
1) The highest level of structural organization in humans is the organ level.
2) The endocrine system is the fast-acting body control system.
3) The adrenals, pancreas, thyroid, and parathryoids are glands of the endocrine system.
4) The lymphatic system collects fluids leaked by the cardiovascular system and returns them to the bloodstream.
5) The maintenance of boundaries between the internal organs of the body and the outside world is achieved by the endocrine system.
6) Most homeostatic control mechanisms are negative feedback reactions.
7) The human body consists of approximately 60% to 80% water.
8) In anatomical positions, the palms are oriented medially.
9) The heel of the foot constitutes the plantar region.
10) Proximal means farther from the origin of a body part.
11) The hypogastric region is directly superior to the umbilical region.
12) The thoracic cavity is separated from the abdominopelvic cavity by the diaphragm.
13) The spinal cavity is part of the ventral body cavity.
14) Transverse or horizontal sections divide the body into anterior and posterior parts.
15) There is no physical structure that separates the abdominal cavity from the pelvic cavity.
1) The highest level of structural organization in humans : 1221234