1) Which of the following considered a gamete?
C) : 1380980.
1) Which of the following is considered a gamete?
2) If a chemical were to destroy all oocytes:
A) sperm would not form.
B) sperm would form but have no chromosomes.
C) eggs would not form.
D) eggs would form but have no chromosomes.
3) Through what structure does an oocyte travel on its way to the uterus?
A) uterine tube
4) On average, about how often does ovulation occur?
A) every 6 months
B) every 28 days
C) every 14 days
D) every day
5) Sperm are made in the:
D) vas deferens.
6) Which of the following is a structure in which sperm mature and are stored?
A) vas deferens
C) accessory glands
7) Implantation occurs in the:
C) uterine tube.
8) The specialized tissue of the uterus where implantation occurs is the:
D) uterine tube.
9) The stages of follicle development are:
A) tertiary follicle, secondary follicle, primary follicle, corpus luteum.
B) ovarian follicle, mature follicle, oocyte.
C) corpus luteum, tertiary follicle, secondary follicle, primary follicle.
D) primary follicle, secondary follicle, tertiary follicle, corpus luteum.
10) Fraternal twins develop when:
A) one egg is fertilized by two sperm.
B) two eggs are fertilized by one sperm.
C) multiple ovulations occur, and two eggs are fertilized.
D) one egg is fertilized by one sperm, but the resulting cells separate from one another and continue development.