11) __________ refers to all of the chemical reactions in : 1221241.
11) __________ refers to all of the chemical reactions in the body.
12) The ability to sense changes and react to them is termed __________ or __________.
13) The component of a control system that provides the means for the control center’s response (output) is called the __________.
14) The study of the body’s small structures using a microscope is called __________.
15) The role of the effector in the negative feedback mechanism is to __________ the stimulus while it __________ the stimulus in the positive feedback mechanism.
16) The body’s ability to maintain stable internal conditions is referred to as __________.
17) The navel is __________ to the spine.
18) The armpit area is called the __________ region.
19) The antebrachial region is __________ to the brachial region.
20) The central region of the thoracic cavity containing the heart is called the __________.