11. A(n) ____ a data source made available one domain for : 1321048.
11. A(n) ____ is a data source made available on one domain for use on other domains across the web.
a. AJAX requestb. web service
c. HTTP serviced. DHTML service
12. Every web page is identified by a unique address called the ____.
a. host stringb. host
c. URLd. HTTP
13. The term ____ refers to the application, usually a web browser, that makes the request.
a. HTTP serverb. host
c. HTTP URLd. HTTP client
14. The term ____ is another name for a web server and refers to a computer that receives HTTP requests and returns responses to HTTP clients.
a. URLb. HTTP client
c. HTTP serverd. host
15. The term ____ refers to a computer system that is being accessed by a remote computer.
a. protocolb. host
c. clientd. URL
16. HTTP client requests and server responses are both known as HTTP ____.
a. messagesb. scripts
c. stringsd. queries
17. ____ define information about the request or response message and about the contents of the message body.
a. Queriesb. Tags
c. Headersd. Labels
18. ____ refers to the temporary storage of data for faster access.
a. Cachingb. Salting
c. Shadowingd. Hashing
19. The ____ header specifies how a web browser should cache any server content it receives.
a. Cachingb. Cache-Control
c. CacheLeveld. Cached
20. After you instantiate an XMLHttpRequest object, you use the ____ method with the instantiated XMLHttpRequest object to specify the request method (such as GET or POST) and URL.
a. alive()b. create()
c. instantiate()d. open()