11) Fat an important energy source for our bodies during : 1201270.
11) Fat is an important energy source for our bodies during low-intensity exercise.
12) Protein’s primary role is to provide energy for the body.
13) Protein is the only macronutrient that contains the element nitrogen.
14) Poor nutrition is strongly associated with three chronic diseases that are among the top ten causes of death in the United States.
15) Minerals maintain their chemical structure and are not broken down during digestion.
16) Because they are needed in relatively large quantities, vitamins and minerals are considered macronutrients.
17) The Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) are dietary standards that should be applied only to healthy individuals.
18) Rich sources of carbohydrate include legumes, milk, rice, wheat, fruits, and vegetables.
19) A double-blind experiment is one in which neither the researchers nor participants know which group is assigned to which treatment.
20) The term nutritionist has no precise definition or laws regulating it.