11) In the United States the federal government regulates school : 1201322.
11) In the United States the federal government regulates school lunches.
12) The growth spurt starts earlier in boys than in girls.
13) Girls gain more body fat through adolescence than do boys.
14) The nutrient needs of young boys and girls do not differ until about the age of 8 or 9 years.
15) The fluid needs of adolescents are higher than those of children.
16) Eating disorders do not occur in adolescent boys.
17) Adolescents need to consume four servings of dairy foods or calcium-fortified products daily to obtain the necessary calcium intake.
18) Due to oxidative stress, older adults need to increase their consumption of both vitamin C and vitamin E.
19) The energy needs of older adults are higher than those of younger adults.
20) Although considered an epidemic among U.S. adults, obesity rates in school-aged children have remained constant since the 1970s.
11) In the United States the federal government regulates school : 1201322