11) It impossible for a woman who adopts an infant : 1201314.
11) It is impossible for a woman who adopts an infant to breastfeed.
12) Currently the only cure for eclampsia is childbirth.
13) If a woman suffers from gestational diabetes she has an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes later in life.
14) Hormones released during pregnancy constrict smooth muscle cells and increase the likelihood of developing heartburn.
15) Alcohol consumption during pregnancy is dangerous only during the first trimester.
16) Caffeine consumption during pregnancy is harmless to the fetus because it cannot cross the placenta.
17) If a breastfeeding woman eats a well-planned, nutrient-dense diet she does not need to take supplements.
18) The “let down” hormone, oxytocin is activated by the stress response.
19) The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months of life.
20) It is advised that all women with HIV not breastfeed.
11) It impossible for a woman who adopts an infant : 1201314