11) Oils included as a separate group in the 2010 : 1201331.
11) Oils are included as a separate group in the 2010 USDA Food Patterns.
12) Ethnic foods can be incorporated into a healthful diet.
13) There is no single dietary modification plan appropriate for all individuals.
14) The serving sizes recommended in the USDA Food Patterns are close to those sold in grocery stores.
15) The 2010 USDA Food Patterns recommends the consumption of less than 100 Calories of empty Calories each day.
16) The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans encourages healthier fats such as butter and lard.
17) Foods companies are prohibited from using nutrient or health claims in food labels that are not approved by the FDA.
18) Moderate alcohol consumption is defined as no more than two drinks a day for men and no more than one drink a day for women.
19) Over the past 20 years, the U.S. restaurant and fast-food industry has seen a steady decline in sales.
20) Most Americans eat outside of the home at least once per week.