11. On client/server systems, heavy processing, such as calculations, usually takes : 1320954.
11. On client/server systems, heavy processing, such as calculations, usually takes place on the ____.
12. A three-tier, or multitier, client/server system consists of three distinct pieces: These are ____.
a.the client tier, the processing tier, and the data storage tier
b.the client tier, the design tier, and the processing tier
c.the storage tier, the distributing tier, and the processing tier
d.the email tier, the messaging tier, and the data storage tier
13. Some of the more popular server-side scripting languages include ____.
a.C, C++, and CGIb.JScript, Livescript, and ECMAScript
c.PHP, ASP.NET, and Pythond.VBS and JScript
14. ____ refers to programming using a scripting language that is executed from a web server.
a.Host-side scriptingb.Client-side scripting
c.Servlet-side scriptingd.Server-side scripting
15. When a client requests a server-side script, a client will never see the server-side script, only the ____ that the web server software returns from the script.
a.email sentb.program executing
c.HTMLd.raw data requested
16. An object is ____ that can be treated as an individual unit or component.
a.state and contentsb.file and data
c.formatting and colord.programming code and data
17. The procedures associated with an object are called ____.
18. ____ are lines of code that are not processed by browsers, which you use to add notes about your code.?
19. A(n) ____ comment occupies only a single line or part of a line.?
20. A(n) ____ comment hides multiple lines of code.?