11. Programming languages that require you to declare the data types : 1320963.
11. Programming languages that require you to declare the data types of variables are called ____ typed programming languages.
a.static typedb.loosely typed
c.strongly typedd.numeric typed
13. A(n) ____ is a positive or negative number with no decimal places.
a.floating-point numberb.scientific number
14. A literal string can be assigned a zero-length string value called a(n) ____ string.
15. You can use the compound ____ to combine two strings.
a.value separatorb.equals comparison
c.assignment operatord.declaration operator
16. A(n) ____ tells the compiler or interpreter that the character that follows it has a special purpose.
a.exclamation pointb.escape character
c.null characterd.upper case character
17. The strict equal operator is ____.
18. You can use an arithmetic operator to return the modulus of a calculation, which is the ____ when you divide one number by another number.
19. The And operator is ____.
20. The ____ operator executes one of two expressions based on the results of a conditional expression.