11. The ____ class contains methods and properties for manipulating the : 1321011.
11. The ____ class contains methods and properties for manipulating the date and time.
13. The ____ class contains methods and properties for performing mathematical calculations in your programs.
14. A(n) ____ function is a function that is used as the basis for a custom object.
15. To execute the same statement or command block for all the properties within a custom object, you can use the ____ statement.
16. A(n) ____ array is an array whose elements are referred to with an alphanumeric key instead of an index number.
17. To delete a specific property in a custom object, you use the ____ operator.
18. You can create a function that will be used as an object method by referring to any object properties it contains with the ____ reference.
19. The ____ property is a built-in property that specifies the constructor from which an object was instantiated.
a.value from 0-11b.value from 1-12
c.two-letter abbreviationd.?three-letter abbreviation
11. The ____ class contains methods and properties for manipulating the : 1321011