11. The ____ method returns the position number in a string : 1321021.
11. The ____ method returns the position number in a string of the first instance of the first character in the pattern argument.
12. The ____ method of the String class returns the position number in a string of the first character in the argument.
15. Regular expression patterns consist of literal characters and ____.
16. A pattern that matches the beginning or end of a line is called a(n) ____.
17. Characters contained in a set of parentheses within a regular expression are referred to as a subexpression or ____.
18. You use ____ classes in regular expressions to treat multiple characters as a single item.
19. To allow a string to contain an alternate set of substrings, you separate the strings in a regular expression pattern with the ____ metacharacter.
20. To manipulate arrays in your scripts, you use the methods and length property of the ____ class.