11. The ____ statement controls program flow by executing a specific : 1320973.
11. The ____ statement controls program flow by executing a specific set of statements, depending on the value of an expression.
a. ifb. while
c. if…elsed. switch
12. A(n) ____ label in a switch statement represents a specific value and is followed by one or more statements that are executed if the value of the label matches the value of the switch statement’s expression.
a. ifb. default
c. cased. break
13. A case label consists of the keyword case, followed by a literal value or variable name, followed by a ____.
a. semicolonb. colon
c. periodd. comma
14. The ____ label contains statements that execute when the value returned by the switch statement expression does not match a case label.
a. defaultb. else
c. breakd. continue
15. A(n) ____ statement is used to end the execution of a switch statement.
a. elseb. continue
c. breakd. default
16. The conditional expression in the while statement is enclosed within ____ following the keyword while.
a. slashesb. parentheses
c. asterisksd. dashes
17. A ____ statement is a a control flow statement that repeatedly executes a statement or a series of statements while the value of a specific condition is truthy or until the value of a specific condition becomes truthy.
a. decision-makingb. fork
c. breakd. loop
18. One of the simplest types of loop statements is the ____ statement, which repeats a statement or series of statements as long as a given conditional expression evaluates to a truthy value.
a. continueb. while
c. switchd. if
19. Each repetition of a looping statement is called a(n) ____.
a. caseb. element
c. iterationd. condition
20. Unlike the while statement, the statements in a ____ statement always execute once, before a conditional expression is evaluated.
a. do/continueb. do/while
c. do/untild. do/using