11) The branch of biological science that deals with how : 1200279.
11) The branch of biological science that deals with how the kidney functions is called ________.
A) endocrine physiology
C) adrenal anatomy
E) renal physiology
12) Which division of anatomy focuses on the form and structure of the heart, blood, and blood vessels?
A) regional anatomy
B) surface anatomy
E) systemic anatomy
13) In dealing with physiology, function is related to
14) A cardiologist studies the human body mainly with an approach resembling
A) gross anatomy.
B) surface anatomy.
C) microscopic anatomy.
D) systemic anatomy.
E) regional anatomy.
15) Which of the following is an organ?
D) connective tissue
16) A collection of cells that work together designates a(n)
D) organ system.
17) Which of the following is the simplest level of organization?
18) The heart, blood, and blood vessels combine to form which of the following?
A) a group of cells
B) an organ system
C) the smallest level of organization
D) an organ
E) an individual living entity
19) Contractile protein fibers of the heart are considered to belong to which level of organization?
20) Which of the following is an accurate description of the cellular level of organization?
A) Cells consist of two or more different tissues working together to perform specific functions.
B) Cells are considered to be the largest living units in the body.
C) Cells are comprised of different molecules that interact to form larger structures, each type of which has a specific function.
D) Cells combine to form molecules with complex shapes, which determine their function(s).
E) Cardiac muscle is an example of the cellular level of organization.
11) The branch of biological science that deals with how : 1200279