11) The glomerulus indicated by letter __________.
12) The medial indentation : 1221334.
11) The glomerulus is indicated by letter __________.
12) The medial indentation where the ureter, blood vessels, and nerves are connected to the kidney is called the __________.
13) There are three regions of the kidney; the outermost region is known as the __________.
14) Renal pyramids are separated by extensions of cortex-like tissue called the __________.
15) The blood vessel carrying blood from the aorta into the kidney is the __________.
16) The functional unit of the kidney that filters blood and forms urine is the __________.
17) The blood vessel directly feeding the glomerulus with blood from the cortical radiate artery is the __________.
18) The three processes occurring in the nephron that lead to the formation of urine are __________.
19) The process that removes ions such as potassium and hydrogen from the blood and places them into the nephron for removal from the body as urine is known as __________.
20) Urine pH is usually around a pH of __________.