11) The normal number of erythrocytes in a cubic millimeter : 1221254.
11) The normal number of erythrocytes in a cubic millimeter of blood is approximately __________.
12) The inherited type of anemia that causes spiky and sharp red blood cells is called __________.
13) The red blood cell disorder caused by life at a high altitude is called __________.
14) White blood cells are also called __________.
15) The process by which white blood cells travel through the wall of blood vessels is termed __________.
16) Abnormally low levels of white blood cells causes a condition known as:
17) White blood cells containing granules and lobed nuclei are classified as __________.
18) The stem cell that gives rise to all formed elements is the __________.
19) The process by which bleeding is stopped is called __________.
20) A thrombus that has broken away from a vessel wall and is freely floating in the bloodstream is called an __________.
11) The normal number of erythrocytes in a cubic millimeter : 1221254