11) The valves located between the atria and ventricles known : 1221271.
11) The valves located between the atria and ventricles are known as the __________ valves.
12) Blood leaves the right ventricle through a large artery called the __________.
13) The left atrium receives blood from the lungs via vessels identified as __________.
14) The tiny white cords that anchor the cusps or flaps of endocardium to the walls of the ventricles are called the __________.
15) Blood nourishing the myocardium with oxygenated blood comes from vessels that branch off the aorta called __________.
16) The circulation from the heart to the lungs and back is known as __________ circulation.
17) The bicuspid valve is also referred to as the __________ valve.
18) When ventricles __________, the AV valves are closed.
19) The coronary veins empty blood from the myocardium into a large vein on the posterior side of the heart known as the __________.
20) The sinoatrial node, located in the right atrium of the heart, is often called the __________.
11) The valves located between the atria and ventricles known : 1221271