11) Which of the following counts as one serving of : 1201262.
11) Which of the following counts as one serving of the grains group, according to MyPlate?
A) 2 slices of whole-wheat bread
B) 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice
C) 1 cup of pasta
D) 1 hamburger bun
12) MyPlate’s serving-size recommendations counter which significant social trend that contributes to excess Calorie intake and weight gain?
A) increasing popularity of ethnic food choices
B) rising rates of food allergies
C) lack of affordable fresh fruits and vegetables at most supermarkets
D) dramatic increase in portion sizes
13) For a healthy adult consuming a standard 2,000-kcal/day diet, which of the following meets MyPlate’s recommended daily serving of fruit?
A) 1/2 of a grapefruit for breakfast and 1/2 cup of strawberries for dessert
B) 1 cup of orange juice at every meal
C) 1 cup of pears (1 medium pear) at lunch and 1 cup of fruit salad with dinner
D) 1/4 cup of dried apricots for a snack
1) Oils is one of the five food groups of MyPlate.
2) MyPlate emphasizes moderation, variety, proportionality, and personalization in developing a healthful eating plan.
3) MyPlate recommends choosing whole grains for every daily grain serving.
4) The FDA and the USDA MyPlate have developed consistent standardized serving sizes for all foods.
5) The USDA MyPlate was introduced in 2011.
11) Which of the following counts as one serving of : 1201262