21) A deficiency of thiamin leads to the development of : 1201273.
21) A deficiency of thiamin leads to the development of pellagra.
22) Neural tube defects are associated with insufficient folate during the first four weeks of pregnancy.
23) Insufficient folate during fetal development causes the type of mental impairment known as cretinism.
24) Sulfur is a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose into the body’s cells.
25) The oxygen-carrying protein found in skeletal muscle is hemoglobin.
26) People who consume large amounts of raw eggs are susceptible to biotin deficiency.