21) A recording of the heart’s electrical activity referred to : 1221272.
21) A recording of the heart’s electrical activity is referred to as a(n) __________.
22) The electrocardiogram (ECG) wave that results from depolarization of the atria is the __________.
23) The first heart sound, “lub,” is caused by the closure of the __________ valves.
24) The term that means heart contraction is __________.
25) During mid-to-late diastole, the pressure in the heart is __________.
26) The average heart beats about __________ times per minute.
27) Cardiac output is the product of __________ and __________.
28) The hormones epinephrine and thyroxine will cause the heart rate to __________.
29) Larger blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart are called __________.
30) The type of tissue composing the tunica intimate is __________.
21) A recording of the heart’s electrical activity referred to : 1221272