21) An insufficiency of circulating platelets called __________.
22) Hereditary bleeding : 1221255.
21) An insufficiency of circulating platelets is called __________.
22) Hereditary bleeding disorders that result from lack of clotting factors are referred to as __________.
23) Substances that the body recognizes as foreign are called __________.
24) When antibodies bind to antigens on foreign blood types, clumping or __________ occurs.
25) The universal donor blood type that can donate to any blood group is type __________.
26) The blood type that contains antigens A and B is __________.
27) A person with type B blood can receive blood from blood type(s) __________.
28) If you carry the Rh antigen, you are referred to as Rh __________.
29) The condition in which maternal antibodies cross the placenta and destroy the baby’s RBCs is called __________.
30) The condition in which fetal RBCs are destroyed faster than the infant liver can rid the body of the breakdown products of hemoglobin is called __________.