21) In the second half of the 20th century, nutrition : 1201271.
21) In the second half of the 20th century, nutrition researchers failed to find a link between nutrition and the development of chronic diseases.
22) Nutrigenomics is an ancient specialty area of nutritional research.
23) For an experiment to be consistent with the principles of the scientific method, it must be repeatable.
24) The energy derived from food is expressed in units called kilocalories.
25) A placebo is the misrepresentation of a product, program, or service for financial gain.
26) The National Institutes of Health (NIH) plays a limited role in researching nutrition-related issues.
27) A Registered Dietitian is a health professional who has earned a bachelor’s degree, has completed extensive nutrition-related course work, and has successfully completed a national dietetics exam.