21) The right and left iliac (inguinal) regions lateral to : 1221242.
21) The right and left iliac (inguinal) regions are lateral to the __________ region.
22) The cranial and spinal cavities are subdivisions of the __________ cavity.
23) A __________ section divides the body into equal left and right halves.
24) Blood is categorized as a __________ because it is composed of similar cells with a common function.
25) Ventral is a directional term synonymous with __________ in humans.
26) The three medial regions of the abdominopelvic cavity are __________, __________, and __________.
27) The navel is located in the __________ region of the abdominopelvic cavity.
28) The two major body cavities are __________ and __________.
29) Blood clotting and the birth of a baby are examples of the __________ feedback mechanism.
30) The orbital cavities house the __________.