221. (1) number of villi in small intestine; (2) number of : 1380602.
221. (1) number of villi in small intestine;
(2) number of villi in large intestine
222. (1) amount of bicarbonate in the aqueous component of pancreatic juice;
(2) amount of bicarbonate in the enzymatic portion of pancreatic juice
Match the organ with the appropriate function.
A. secretion of saliva
B. manipulation of food
D. storage of bile
E. protection of small intestinal wall
224. lips and cheeks
226. duodenal glands
227. parotid gland
Match the secretion with the correct cell type.
A. endocrine cells
C. parietal cells
D. acinar cells
E. goblet cells
228. hydrochloric acid