31. A list of expressions whose values displayed and updated throughout : 1320986.
31. A list of expressions whose values are displayed and updated throughout the execution of a program
32. A statement in the code at which program execution enters break mode
33. Displays a value in a dialog box
34. Displays all local variables within the currently executing function, regardless of whether they have been initialized
35. ?Identifying lines you think maybe causing problems and transforming them into comments
36. Any error in a program that causes it to function incorrectly
37. Writing code that anticipates and handles potential problems