31) Arteries normally depicted as red while veins colored blue. : 1221273.
31) Arteries are normally depicted as red while veins are colored blue. The exceptions to this rule are the __________ arteries and veins.
32) The amount of blood being pumped out of each side the heart in one minute is called __________.
33) Larger veins have __________ to prevent the backflow of blood.
34) The flow of blood through a capillary bed is called __________.
35) The largest artery in the body is the __________.
36) The organs served by the renal arteries and veins are the __________.
37) The longest veins in the body drain the leg and are the __________.
38) The __________ veins join to form the superior vena cava before emptying into the right atrium.
39) The single vessel that drains blood from the digestive tract organs to the liver is the __________.
40) Branches of the common carotid arteries, known as the __________, travel through the neck into the skull through the temporal bone to supply the brain and cerebral arterial circle (circle of Willis) with blood.