31. Marketing research now being conducted a broader scale that : 1260274.
31. Marketing research is now being conducted on a broader scale that involves multiple countries because of:
A) Decreases in global competition
B) Elimination of geographic barriers due to the Internet
C) Both of the above
D) None of the above
32. According to the text, the most challenging aspect of global market research is:
A) Translation of surveys into various languages
B) Decreased funding due to the recession
C) Difference in cultures
D) access to the samples
33. According to the text, the majority of the provided datasets (related to the book) will be in:
34. Which of the following statement is FALSE regarding the philosophy of science? The philosophy of science . . .
A) assumes that things happen for a reason
B) values a more specific understanding of a particular event as opposed to a more general understanding of events or phenomena
C) seeks rational and logical explanations for activities or events that are true the majority of the time
D) is empirically verifiable
35. Which historical stage of marketing research are researchers currently entering?
A) Foundation stage
B) Golden age
C) Consultative stage
D) Insight stage
36. ThinkNow, a firm that specializes in Hispanic marketing research, is an example of which of the following?
A) Boutique research firm
B) Client company
C) Syndicated data firm
D) Sample aggregator