31) Most U.S.-grown corn genetically modified.
32) Goats can be cloned : 1380697.
31) Most U.S.-grown corn is genetically modified.
32) Goats can be cloned to provide us with human medicines.
33) It doesn’t matter whether a hypothesis is correct when it is first stated.
34) Observation of a natural event by more than one human or scientific instrument is the basis of the scientific method.
35) The experiments of Louis Pasteur to disprove spontaneous generation illustrate the process of the scientific method.
36) A theory must be supported by evidence.
37) A hypothesis must be supported by evidence.
38) All of the kinds of living things in a given area are called a ________.
39) In terms of the hierarchical organization of life, a bacterium is at the ________ level of organization, and a human is at the ________ level of organization.
40) The scientist who demonstrated that the Earth moves around the sun was ________.