31) The abnormal condition that results from the lack of : 1221336.
31) The abnormal condition that results from the lack of ADH release, causing huge amounts of very dilute urine to be voided, is called __________.
32) The primary urinary symptom of Addison’s disease (hypoaldosteronism) is called __________.
33) Arterial blood pH between 7.35 and 7.0 is called __________.
34) A strong acid will dissociate and liberate more __________ ions in water than a weak acid.
35) The kidneys can help maintain a rising blood pH by excreting __________ ions and reabsorbing __________ ions by the tubule cells.
36) The need to urinate frequently at night, which plagues over 50% of the elderly, is called __________.
37) Untreated streptococcal infections in childhood that can lead to the kidney infection characterized by antigen-antibody complexes clogging the glomerular filters is known as __________.
38) A feeling that it is necessary to void, which is experienced more regularly in the elderly, is known as __________.