31) Which of the following a type of connective tissue?
A) : 1200449.
31) Which of the following is a type of connective tissue?
A) muscle tissue
B) nervous tissue
C) bone tissue
D) simple squamous tissue
E) glandular tissue
32) The connective tissue fiber type that can be stretched, and then returns to its original length, is called
33) The cell that accounts for almost half of the volume of blood is the
A) red blood cell.
34) The most common type of cartilage is
D) fibrous cartilage.
35) Which of the following cartilage types has little ground substance and has a matrix dominated by collagen fibers?
B) hyaline cartilage
C) elastic cartilage
D) reticular cartilage
E) transitional cartilage
36) Connective tissue structures that attach muscles to bone are called
A) mast cells.
37) Which of the following is a supportive connective tissue?
C) adipose connective tissue
D) dense connective tissue
E) areolar connective tissue
38) Identify the type of connective tissue that strengthens and supports areas subjected to stresses from many directions.
A) dense regular connective tissue
B) reticular tissue
C) areolar tissue
D) adipose tissue
E) dense irregular connective tissue
39) The combination of extracellular fibers and ground substance in supporting connective tissues is known as ________.
40) Which is the least common type of connective tissue fibers?
A) collagen fibers
B) ground substance
C) elastic fibers
D) glandular tissue
E) reticular fibers