31. Which of the following does not constitute a heart-healthy : 1400689.
31. Which of the following does not constitute a heart-healthy dietary change?
A. consuming foods rich in soluble fibers
B. consuming fried foods as soon as they are prepared
C. consuming at least two servings per week of fatty fish
D. consuming foods rich in alpha-linolenic acid such as walnuts and flaxseeds
32. Which of the following does not have any known heart-health benefits?
D. soluble fiber
33. The major phospholipid in cell membranes is
34. Which of the following is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids?
35. Tropical oils like coconut oil and palm oil are rich in what kind of fat?
36. Antioxidants, which can help limit the negative effect of LDL cholesterol, include all of the following except
B. vitamin C.
C. vitamin E.
37. What is linoleic acid?
A. an omega-6 fatty acid
B. an omega-3 fatty acid
C. a saturated fatty acid
D. a monounsaturated fatty acid
38. Which of the following is not a critical function of lipids in the body?
A. They provide energy.
B. They protect vital organs.
C. They prevent dehydration.
D. They absorb lipid compounds.
39. The AMDR recommendation is to consume no more than ________ percent of total kilocalories from saturated fats.
40. A lack of the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid can result in what problem?
A. scaly skin
C. impaired vision
D. all of the above
31. Which of the following does not constitute a heart-healthy : 1400689