31. Which of the following vitamins does not play a : 1400739.
31. Which of the following vitamins does not play a known role in bone metabolism and health?
A. vitamin A
B. vitamin D
C. vitamin E
D. vitamin K
32. Which of the following foods are good sources of vitamin K?
A. green vegetables
33. Fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed primarily in the
34. Fat and muscle tissues are the main storage depot for
A. vitamin A.
B. vitamin B.
C. vitamin D.
D. vitamin E.
35. After absorption, fat-soluble vitamins are packaged into ________ and transported along with other lipids.
36. All of the following procedures help to preserve the vitamin content of foods except
A. cooking vegetables in a small amount of water.
B. cooking vegetables in the microwave.
C. storing produce in the refrigerator.
D. rinsing rice before cooking.
37. Foods that have additional vitamins added to them are called ________ foods.
38. The condition of soft, weak bones in children caused by a deficiency of vitamin D is called
39. What light-sensitive protein dependent on vitamin A helps us to see?
D. retinoic acid
40. The formation of calcitriol, the active form of vitamin D, is a two-step process that begins in the
31. Which of the following vitamins does not play a : 1400739