39) Although they produce flowers, cacti with needle-like leaves would : 1380913.
39) Although they produce flowers, cacti with needle-like leaves would be classified as gymnosperms rather than angiosperms.
40) Angiosperm flowers always self-pollinate because they have both male and female reproductive structures.
41) A fibrous root system is made of roots that are all about the same size.
42) Root hairs develop into taproots.
43) Stomata allow carbon dioxide into a leaf and water vapor out.
44) Most stomata are found on the top surface of a leaf.
45) Guard cells open stomata when they engorge with water and bow outward.
46) The “style” is the long, slender structure of the stamen.
47) Carpels are the often-colorful parts of a flower that attract pollinators.
48) Woody plants such as oaks and maples are dicots.
39) Although they produce flowers, cacti with needle-like leaves would : 1380913