39) The notochord induces the formation of the neural plate : 1380975.
39) The notochord induces the formation of the neural plate in vertebrates.
40) Somites are repeating blocks of ectodermal tissue.
41) Cleavage and gastrulation take place in animals such as humans and birds but not in frogs.
42) Early vertebrate embryos share a general similarity in shape in the period following somite development.
43) Cells first arrange themselves into layers during organogenesis.
44) During cleavage, the vegetal pole of a frog egg contains larger cells than the animal pole.
45) The lenses of the eye are produced from the endoderm.
46) Bicoid mRNAs are produced by the zygote.
47) Even small concentrations of bicoid protein will cause the anterior portion of an organism to form there.
48) Bicoid is only one type of morphogen.
39) The notochord induces the formation of the neural plate : 1380975