41) Insufficient intake of iron will FIRST affect which of : 1201278.
41) Insufficient intake of iron will FIRST affect which of the following levels in the body?
42) Which of the following is associated with increased absorption of zinc?
A) vegetarian diet
43) Which mineral’s absorption is enhanced greatly by vitamin C?
44) Which mineral increases insulin’s effectiveness in cells?
45) A major dietary source of iodine worldwide is
A) dairy products.
B) salt water fish.
C) iodized table salt.
D) fruits and vegetables.
46) What is the most common nutrient deficiency, worldwide?
B) vitamin B12
47) Which of the following is a molecule that combines with an enzyme to activate it and help it do its job?
A) a transport protein
C) a coenzyme
D) a prion
48) A lack of intrinsic factor can lead to what form of anemia?
D) sickle cell
49) Which of the following are red blood cells that transport oxygen through the body?
50) The fluid portion of the blood is called
41) Insufficient intake of iron will FIRST affect which of : 1201278