41) The energy value of foods measured in units called : 1221323.
41) The energy value of foods is measured in units called __________.
42) The minor nutrients consist of __________.
43) A chemical reaction in which substances are broken down into simpler substances is referred to as __________.
44) The major fuel for making ATP in most cells of the body is a type of carbohydrate known as __________.
45) The specific metabolic pathway of cellular respiration in which virtually all carbon dioxide is made is the __________.
46) Fat oxidation products can acidify the blood, a condition known as __________.
47) The polysaccharide, glycogen, is formed from the combination of thousands of glucose molecules during a process called __________.
48) The lipoprotein that transports cholesterol and other lipids to body cells is called __________.
49) The total amount of kilocalories the body must consume to fuel all ongoing activities, which increases dramatically during physical exertion, is called the __________.
50) The reflex that helps babies hold onto a breast (or bottle) and swallow is the __________ reflex.