42) Normally, anywhere from one to four sperm fertilize the : 1380984.
42) Normally, anywhere from one to four sperm fertilize the egg.
43) Semen is the mixture of sperm and secretions from male reproductive glands.
44) As sperm are made, they travel through the vas deferens and are stored in the seminal vesicles until ejaculation.
45) Fallopian tube is another name for the uterine tube.
46) Ejaculation initially deposits the sperm in the uterus.
47) Ovulation refers to growth of the primary follicle.
48) An egg is not a gamete.
49) In humans, females contribute more resources to reproduction and development than males.
50) Women produce oocytes from stem cells from puberty all throughout life.
51) An egg implants in the uterus and awaits sperm for fertilization.
42) Normally, anywhere from one to four sperm fertilize the : 1380984