44) Every form of life either a single cell or : 1380724.
44) Every form of life is either a single cell or is composed of cells.
45) Only eukaryotic cells have membrane-bound organelles.
46) It is estimated that there are more bacteria in your mouth than the number of people who have ever lived.
47) The typical animal cell is 25 micrometers in diameter.
48) Proteins can be modified in either the rough endoplasmic reticulum or the Golgi complex.
49) Vesicles that contain digestive enzymes are called lysosomes.
50) Lysosomes are responsible for producing ATP from the metabolism of food.
51) The rough endoplasmic reticulum is the site where lipid synthesis occurs in an animal cell.
52) The cytoskeleton is an internal scaffolding used for cellular movement.
53) Animal cells contain centrioles and chloroplasts.