45) An atom always contains the same number of protons : 1380706.
45) An atom always contains the same number of protons as neutrons.
46) Neutrons are negatively charged.
47) Anything that occupies space and has mass is energy.
48) An element can’t be broken down into another form of pure matter.
49) The number of neutrons in the nucleus of an atom gives it a unique chemical nature.
50) Isotopes differ from each other in the number of protons that they possess.
51) Atoms are electrically neutral.
52) The electrons of an atom contribute significantly to the mass of an atom.
53) Chemical reactions involve only the outermost electrons of an atom.
54) Ionic bonds occur through a sharing of electrons.
55) Acids release hydrogen ions into aqueous solutions.
45) An atom always contains the same number of protons : 1380706