46) The brain responsible for essentially all homeostasis.
47) The heart : 1380922.
46) The brain is responsible for essentially all homeostasis.
47) The heart is in the thoracic cavity.
48) Homeostasis is maintained mostly by positive feedback.
49) The abdominopelvic cavity is part of the larger ventral body cavity.
50) In the levels of organization, the tissue level is between the cellular and organ levels.
51) Because they form linings or coverings, epithelial tissues always face an open area or an exterior environment.
52) Smooth muscle may be moved by either voluntary or involuntary control depending on location in the body.
53) Subcutaneous fat tissue in humans is located mainly in the dermis.
54) The dermis is mostly made up of connective tissue.
55) Keratin in the skin is produced mainly by the cells in the epidermis.
56) A sweat gland is a type of exocrine gland.