48) Competition among species may lead to resource partitioning in : 1381003.
48) Competition among species may lead to resource partitioning in an ecosystem.
49) Kudzu replacing native plants is a type of predation.
50) A flea is considered to be a predator on a dog.
51) The number of prey species is one of several factors determining the number of predators that can live in an area.
52) Parasites usually kill their hosts.
53) Batesian mimicry involves several harmful species evolving the same kind of characteristics.
54) A mutualistic relationship involves two species who both benefit from the relationship.
55) In a commensal relationship, one species benefits while the other one is harmed.
56) Commensalism often results in competitive exclusion.
57) Organisms in communities may be important factors in the evolution/adaptation of other organisms in the community.