49) Woody plants exhibit secondary growth in addition to primary : 1380914.
49) Woody plants exhibit secondary growth in addition to primary growth.
50) Vascular bundles are found in monocot stems but not in dicot stems.
51) The cotyledons of an embryo represent the first leaves of the plant.
52) Ground tissue forms the bulk of the primary plant.
53) The apical meristem produces the primary tissues in a plant.
54) Companion cells play a role in keeping xylem cells alive.
55) The male gametophyte generation develops largely within pollen grains of angiosperms.
56) The anther in a flower produces microspores.
57) Double fertilization occurs within the embryo sac in the carpels of angiosperms.
58) The fruit that surrounds a seed provides the primary nourishment for the germinating embryo.
59) Although they may look different, all fruits come from one carpel and produce one seed.
60) The pod of a pea plant represents a fruit produced by the plant.