51. Exercise at a rating of 5-7 the RPE scale : 1400830.
51. Exercise at a rating of 5-7 on the RPE scale is recommended for most adults to achieve fitness.
52. In order to maintain a set body weight, a person should engage in approximately 90 minutes of exercise per day.
53. All body actions require energy in the form of ATP.
54. Aerobic energy production typically occurs during intense activity that requires strength.
55. Hypertrophy is defined as shrinking in size.
56. Increasing muscle strength and endurance is best achieved by resistance training.
57. The ability to sustain prolonged exercise is called cardiorespiratory endurance.
58. V02 max provides a measure of muscular endurance.
59. Protein is the preferred energy source during high-intensity activity because it is more efficiently oxidized for energy as intensity increases.
60. Most healthy adult women need 6 cups of water daily, whereas men need 9 cups daily.