51. Galactose composed of a molecule of glucose and a : 1400679.
51. Galactose is composed of a molecule of glucose and a molecule of sucrose.
52. Both glucose and galactose are absorbed by active transport.
53. Glucose is the preferred source of energy for the brain and red blood cells.
54. The glycemic load is the amount of carbohydrate in a food multiplied by the amount of the glycemic index of that food.
55. Enriched grains contain the same nutrients as whole grains.
56. Polydipsia is defined as excessive hunger.
57. Polyurea is defined as excessive urination.
58. Poorly controlled diabetes can result in damage to vital organs in the body.
59. The risk of developing of type 2 diabetes can be significantly reduced by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
60. Hypoglycemia is when blood glucose levels are too high.
51. Galactose composed of a molecule of glucose and a : 1400679