51. Proteases protein-digesting enzymes.
52. The liver the organ responsible for : 1400704.
51. Proteases are protein-digesting enzymes.
52. The liver is the organ responsible for metabolizing amino acids.
53. Protein turnover is the process of degrading only proteins in the body.
54. During protein synthesis, displacement of just one amino acid can result in the disease sickle-cell anemia.
55. Deamination refers to the removal of the amine group from an amino acid.
56. All amino acids can be used to produce glucose.
57. All hormones are protein based.
58. Acidosis refers to a blood pH higher than normal.
59. An antibody is a protein that can neutralize pathogens such as bacteria.
60. A child is most likely in positive nitrogen balance.