51) The biotic factors in an ecosystem include all organic : 1381012.
51) The biotic factors in an ecosystem include all organic materials, living and nonliving.
52) Photosynthesis is the main process by which carbon dioxide moves from the atmosphere to biomass.
53) Respiration is the only major process through which carbon moves from organic molecules back to the atmosphere.
54) Atmospheric N2 is useless to plants.
55) Too much nutrient runoff, particularly from nitrogen fertilizers, can cause dead zones in bodies of water.
56) Lakes and rivers account for slightly more available freshwater than groundwater does.
57) Human industry is responsible for more nitrogen fixation worldwide than soil bacteria.
58) An animal that exclusively eats grasses would be both a primary consumer and an herbivore.
59) An animal that eats a primary consumer is categorized as being in the second trophic level.
60) There would be roughly the same biomass of secondary consumers as tertiary consumers in an ecosystem.