51. The hormone ghrelin produced in response to ingestion of : 1400817.
51. The hormone ghrelin is produced in response to ingestion of a large meal with carbohydrates.
52. Genetics does not play a role in obesity.
53. Both genes and the environment play complementary roles in promoting the current obesity epidemic.
54. The amount of food in a serving is often influenced by the size of the package or bowl that it is served from.
55. Kilocalorie reduction is not the component that determines the efficacy of a weight-loss plan.
56. Grazing is a strategy that can be employed to reduce kilocalorie consumption.
57. Grazing is considered a high-risk behavior for weight gain.
58. Skipping breakfast is a behavior modification that can be adopted to implement weight loss.
59. Once the desired weight is lost, most individuals are very successful in keeping it off.
60. Studies have shown that a large majority of individuals who lose weight regain it all within a few years.
51. The hormone ghrelin produced in response to ingestion of : 1400817