51) The human body has more sensory input to the : 1380932.
51) The human body has more sensory input to the CNS than the traditional “five senses.”
52) If the left side of the body is paralyzed by a stroke or other brain injury, the damage occurred on the left side of the brain.
53) Different parts of the tongue are responsive to different tastes.
54) The cilia that respond to sounds in the cochlea have “trapdoor” channels for K+ ions.
55) Our visual system creates images as well as perceiving them.
Match the following.
A) bundle of axons
B) carries signals away from the CNS
C) glial membrane wrapping
D) carries signals to the CNS
E) mostly neuron cell bodies
57) Gray matter
58) Afferent neuron
59) Efferent neuron