52) An ovarian follicle a developing oocyte and the follicular : 1380985.
52) An ovarian follicle is a developing oocyte and the follicular cells surrounding it.
53) Corpus luteum translates as “yellow body.”
54) Menstruation refers to the later life cessation of the monthly ovarian cycle.
55) A woman begins puberty with about 400,000 follicles.
56) Sperm are fully mature when they reach the epididymis.
57) There is an epididymis adjacent to each testis.
58) Sperm development requires temperatures somewhat cooler than found in the rest of the body.
59) Sperm develop in the seminal vesicles.
60) The male stem cells in sperm production are the spermatogonia.
61) It generally takes the enzymes from dozens of sperm for one sperm to gain access to the oocyte membrane.