52) The earliest evidence of life Earth dates to about : 1380865.
52) The earliest evidence of life on Earth dates to about 3.8 billion years ago.
53) The metabolism-first model suggests that a self-replicating RNA molecule was responsible for driving the evolution of the first forms of life.
54) Laboratory experiments suggest that many of the kinds of organic molecules needed to form the first forms of life could have been made nonbiologically in Earth’s early history.
55) Some of the more advanced organisms in Domains Bacteria and Archaea have a nucleus.
56) Photosynthesis was first performed by bacteria about 3.4 billion years ago.
57) The Cambrian explosion followed extinction of the dinosaurs.
58) Vascular tissue is important for both efficient water distribution and taller growth in plants.
59) Both gymnosperms and angiosperms may be pollinated by animals.
60) Lobe-finned fish gave rise to tetrapods that successfully moved onto land.
52) The earliest evidence of life Earth dates to about : 1380865